Twitch Prime is a selective streaming service, which can be used by existing Amazon Prime Subscribers also. Clients can have an advertisement free encounter, free games, monthly games, emojis, extended chat choices, and even free in-game material through accomplices. Twitch Prime released as a partner of Amazon Prime in chosen areas like the UK, the US, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and Singapore. Presently, the question is what must be done in the event that you need to drop Twitch Prime and would prefer not to avail its services from now. In this guide, you will be shown how to cancel twitch prime subscription. It is quite easy to cancel Twitch Prime subscription. One can opt for either of two choices, which are either unlinking the Twitch account from Amazon Prime or withdraw Amazon Prime. It’s up to you, which one you’d like to pick, we will be explaining to you both of them.
Unlink Amazon Prime from Twitch Prime to Cancel Twitch Prime
In spite of the fact that you have added advantages of having an Amazon Prime that Twitch Prime itself can be complemented with simultaneously, it is essentially not important to keep them both linked. So, you can decide to unlink Amazon Prime from Twitch Prime. For this, follow the below steps:
- Open the Amazon site. Sign in your record by coming to Accounts and Lists.
- Once you have marked in your record in the wake of entering login accreditations, again click on Accounts and Lists.
- As the menu drops down, find and snap-on Other Account.
- Here, you can discover Twitch Account settings. Snap-on it, and you can arrive at the Twitch account settings in another diverted window.
- Unlink your Amazon Prime record from the Twitch Prime record.
- As you press the catch of Unlink this Twitch account, you are at long last ready to drop Twitch Prime membership.
Unsubscribe Amazon Prime
- Open the Amazon site on the program. Sign in to your Prime record from the Accounts and Lists tab. It is accessible on the top bar.
- Once you are signed in, put your cursor on Accounts and Lists and trust that the menu will unfurl.
- In this menu, find yourself to Membership Management and select it.
- Here, select End Trial and Benefits. With this, you can drop your Twitch account without any problem.
- In the following brief, select End My Benefits, and for additional affirmation, pick Yes.
- Finally click on Cancel Membership. On the off chance that you need to keep the participation regardless and not have any desire to drop Twitch Prime membership, you should decide to Keep My Membership.
We hope the above methods have enabled you to cancel the twitch prime subscription. You can use either of the methods, but do keep in mind that unlinking Twitch and Amazon Prime will not affect your Amazon Prime Membership while Unsubscribing from Amazon Prime will result in loss of Prime benefits on Amazon – including cancellation of Twitch Prime Subscription.